How to merge videos on iPhone-One of the Reddit users wanted to know how to combine videos on an iPhone. The text said, “What’s the easiest way to edit or combine two vertical videos on an iPhone without a laptop?”
It’s easy to figure out. You can download any free video editing tools from the App Store to merge videos on your iPhone, whether vertical or horizontal. When people talk about editing, it doesn’t always mean that the footage needs to be cut up or that stickers or effects need to be added. Instead, the whole process of making a video after production is called “Video Editing.”
So, here you’ll learn about some of the most popular iPhone/iPad apps that can easily edit media clips, especially when merging two videos on an iPhone. Also, one of the following sections talks about a good PC program in case the video needs some fine-tuning to make it look more professional.
A.How to use iMovie to put together videos on an iPhone or iPad for free
- Make sure you have iMovie on your device. If not, go to the App Store and get it. Open iMovie.
- Choose the videos you want to join together. Tap Create Movie. All chosen clips will be added to the editing timeline in iMovie. Scroll to the beginning of the thin video strip.
- Tap the Play button now. Each of your videos will play in turn. You can export it directly if you like it (see step 8). Then, follow the steps below to add effects to the video and make it look better.
- Move slowly along the thin video strip. Then, click the “Dissolve” button (two triangles facing each other).
- Choose None if you want nothing to happen between videos. If you’re going to add an effect, tap the impact, move the video strip a bit from left to right and press the Play button. You can also choose how long the product will last.
- Now, move the video strip to the beginning and tap the Play button to see your video again.
- To export the video, tap Done in the top left corner.
- Tap the Share icon and then tap Save Video. If asked, choose video quality. The final video you’ve put together will be exported and saved to Photos.
B.Top 10 Video Mergers and How to Merge Videos on iPhone
Some apps for the iPhone make it easy to combine two videos and do other basic post-production tasks right on your phone. The top 10 of these kinds of mobile apps are:
iMovie is one of the best ways to edit videos on an iPhone. Apple Inc. makes iMovie, and you can get it free from the App Store. Since the app was made by one of the best companies in the world, you can trust it when it comes to performance and managing memory. Some of the most helpful things about iMovie are:
- Making trailers like those in Hollywood
- Using the available templates to add animated titles
- Controlling the speed at which the clips play
- Adding backgrounds that are solid, patterned, or gradient
- Adding sounds or songs from the music library on your account
- Use the projects on multiple devices by sharing them through iCloud Drive or AirDrop
- Video Merger – Combine Videos
Video Merger is a significant iPhone video merger. However, video Merger, which has a 4.6-star rating on the App Store, does a lot more than merge videos on an iPhone, which is what the name makes it sound like it does. Some of the essential things about Video mergers are:
- Cut and shape the video clips.
- Add voice-overs and captions.
- Give the videos filters.
- Use your music or favorite from the iTunes library as background music.
- Put the videos on a cloud service like Dropbox.
- Share the merged clips on your favorite social media site, etc.
- Video Joiner – Join to Merge
Video Joiner: Merger to Join is an app that makes merging videos on your iPhone easy. In addition to being able to do things like merge videos and other editing tasks on an iPhone, the app can also do things like:
- Saving (putting the project on hold) and picking it back up as needed
- Cutting the clips to size
- Putting a shape overlay on each of the new clips or split segments individually
- Playing music in the background
- Changing the background color of videos
- Putting filters on each clip or segment one at a time
- Video Mixer to Combine Videos
Video Mixer to Combine Videos is another free app for the iPhone and iPad. As the name suggests, Video Mixer, to Combine Videos lets you combine multiple videos from your iDevice into one. Some of the most important things about the software are:
- Use filters and shapes that go on top.
- Add music in the background
- The “Merge” button lets you join all the clips with just one tap.
- Show the results to others or save them to the device when you’re done.
- Stop the project at any point and pick it back up when you’re ready.
- Bring in videos with their original quality.
Vimeo was made by one of the most important streaming services with the same name. It is likely the only free app with in-app purchases that don’t have ads. Some of the other valuable things the app has to offer are:
- You can record or upload videos with a resolution of up to 4K and stream them from the app.
- Live events are shown online.
- Putting a password on the videos that people share
- Showing the videos to a small group
- Downloading the videos so you can watch them later
- Putting together a watch list
- Videoshop – Video Editor
Videoshop is an iPhone app that can use to edit videos. Videoshop – Video Editor is one of the most popular apps for doing post-production work on your smart device. It has a substantial 4.9-star rating on the App Store. The program’s most important features are:
- Sounds like laughter, noises from the audience, etc.
- Subtitles and text explanations
- Video distortion effect
- Video resizing
- Video rotate and flip
- Splice: Edit and make videos
About 220.5K happy users worldwide have given Splice a 4.6-star rating on the App Store. The app has many features and can do almost all complex post-production tasks much more quickly than its competitors. The main things that make Splice stand out, especially if you want to join two iPhone videos together, are:
- Managing video orientation
- Making unique endings
- Adding slow-motion or time-lapse effects
- Adding free stock music that can download from within the app.
- Put the videos you drive on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Messages, etc.
- Putting your device’s outputs on its internal storage
- FilmoraGo is a video editor and maker.
Wondershare, which is one of the most versatile software companies, is the company behind FilmoraGo. The app is a smartphone version of Filmora, a PC program that works on both Windows and Mac computers. Some of the essential things that FilmoraGo offers are:
- A way of editing videos based on a timeline
- Cutting and trimming
- Merge videos on iPhone
- Playing music in the background
- Effects and settings are built-in
- Put videos you have made on YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- VivaVideo – Video Editor&Maker
A popular app in the app store is VivaVideo. VivaVideo is a free video editing app that has been downloaded more than 800 million times and has a 4.8-star rating on the App Store. Some of the more advanced features the program has to offer are:
- Appearances of objects based on keyframes, like stickers, text, etc.
- Enables Picture-in-Picture
- Use of multiple tracks for sounds and other music clips
- Slow-motion or time-lapse from 0.25x to 4x speed, depending on what you want.
- Taking care of video backdrops
- Allows you to zoom in and out on the video clips
Quick is made by GoPro, which is one of the most well-known companies that makes action cameras. With the built-in editor, the app can even recognize foreign video clips and allow the user to change them as needed. In addition, the app works well with the footage from the cameras. The most important things about Quick were that:
- Let’s you put videos and photos from your iPhone together.
- You can add up to 200 media files to edit and put together.
- Let’s choose a theme for your projects so that they have the mood you want after they are exported.
- It gives you access to up to 100 soundtracks that you can use as background music
- Automatically syncs the sound with the video when it changes.
- Can make videos with a resolution of up to 1080p and a frame rate of up to 60 fps (frames per second)
Reddit user asked, “What’s the easiest way to edit or combine two vertical videos on an iPhone?”. iMovie is one of the most popular iPhone/iPad apps that can easily edit media clips. Follow the steps below to add effects to the video and make it look better. iMovie is one of the best ways to edit videos on an iPhone. In addition, video Mixer to Combine Videos lets you combine multiple videos from your iDevice into one.
Apple Inc. makes iMovie, and you can get it free from the App Store. Vimeo, FilmoraGo, Videoshop, and Splice are some of the most popular iPhone apps for editing and making videos on the app store. GoPro Quick is one of the most popular video editing apps for iOS devices. With the built-in editor, the app can even recognize foreign video clips and allow the user to change them as needed. VivaVideo is a popular app and has been downloaded more than 800 million times.
read more: how to clear cache on iphone