Dual audio Samsung-Sharing music might be fun, but no one wants to use their friend’s filthy earbuds. Samsung Dual Audio Bluetooth allows customers to transfer audio between two wireless headphones from a single Samsung device. Now it’s time to go over how to set up dual audio Samsung and what it can accomplish for you.
Samsung Dual Audio allows two friends, siblings, or partners to share a synchronized listening or viewing experience by connecting two Bluetooth headphones to one Samsung device. With the Samsung Galaxy S8 series, this dual Bluetooth capability made its smartphone debut, and it has remained a quiet mainstay ever since. This multi-device Bluetooth feature has been on Samsung smartphones for almost a decade, dating back to the Samsung G600 slider phone.
How to pair twin Bluetooth headphones with Samsung Dual Audio
To use Samsung’s Dual Audio feature on your device, you must first pair each device with the Samsung Galaxy device you want to use.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- On a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10, One UI version 2.1, go to Connections; this will be the first tab.
- Turn the slider to On and tap Bluetooth.
- From your Bluetooth headset, go into pairing mode. It usually necessitates pressing and holding the power button on the Bluetooth headphones until an LED flashes. True wireless earphones often necessitate removing both earbuds from the casing simultaneously. Refer to the supplied documents if your headset’s pairing method differs from the norm.
- Pull down the notification shade on your phone and select Media.
- Examine the listening devices you intend to utilize. You can disable playback on a device from the Media page at any time.
When you use your Samsung smartphone to activate Dual Audio sharing, the program allows you to change the volume settings of each headphone. This option is helpful since you don’t want to accidentally blast your companion with a high decibel output, which could harm their hearing or, at the very least, cause them to become disoriented.
Steps to Enable Dual Audio Troubleshooting:
- Is your Samsung phone on the list of phones that support dual audio?
- Try updating your Samsung phone’s Media and Devices app if this is the case.
- Whether your phone isn’t listed as compatible, you can look for Bluetooth transmitters and receivers on the market to see if they’ll work with your phone.
What Samsung phones have capabilities?
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus, and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus+
- Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Tab S4
- Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+
Samsung does not advocate using Dual Audio to emit sound from speakers at the same time since different Bluetooth audio devices have different transmission delay rates.
More handsets should support dual audio Bluetooth capabilities.
Dual audio output has a clear advantage: you can share a video or music with a companion without having to share a pair of headphones, which can be unhygienic even if they’re cleaned frequently. Furthermore, it physically binds you together, which isn’t the healthiest thing to be doing right now. However, that can use that for more than just entertainment: it’s a terrific method to listen to the same motivational music while working out with a friend or participating in a podcast together. One of my favorite features of Samsung Dual Audio is how it helps people with hearing loss.
When parents with hearing loss watch a short YouTube video with their children, it can be upsetting since they may hear dialogue at low volumes, but the parent requires a much greater output. If the youngster is satisfied with the noise settings, the parent may become irritated since they can’t hear half of what is said. Alternatively, if the parent is delighted with the volume output, the youngster may be frustrated by the speaker’s loudness exhausting them. Samsung Dual Audio, which connects two headsets with two different volume levels to a single device, is an excellent solution to deal with this.
It may sound insignificant to those who have an unaffected hearing. Still, it can mean the world to individuals who are tired of missing half of a conversation or show dialogue because those around them do not.
One Thought on “What is Samsung Dual Audio and how does it work?”
Comments are closed.